Monday 19 January 2009

Am I the only good driver?

It seems that everytime i go out everyone else can't drive! People refuse to use the indicator when they need to, they cut corners and nearly smash into oncoming cars, they seem to speed up and aim at pedestrians, they also speed right up to my back bumper and tailgate me every single time I go out in the car! Especially when it's raining or snowing! What the heck is up with these people? Are they sociopaths? Do they need to try to kill others to give their own lives meaning? The worst are the ones who start to overtake you then stop! I just know if they tried to kill me I'd be the one they'd blame for causing the accident!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, my secretary will now lose them in the in-tray for a few hours before finding them again and passing them to me.

MuggleNet: Half-Blood Prince Countdown