Monday 12 January 2009

Housework

I've scrubbed floors, cleaned the loo, dusted, hoovered, tidied up my audio books and now I'm ready for bed, too babd I have to go to work tonight. There's washing to be done but i can put that off another day I think, I have enough bras and knickers to last me a whole fortnight yet, not that I plan to let it go that long! A woman's job is never done *sigh* still I feel better in myself knowing it's done and I can let people into my home now and not be embarassed by a few bits of dust and a misplaced book. Now I can read some more of Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, my secretary will now lose them in the in-tray for a few hours before finding them again and passing them to me.

MuggleNet: Half-Blood Prince Countdown