Tuesday 7 April 2009

Radiohead - I Might Be Wrong (Live Recordings)


It started off as a single and ended up as a mini-album of live recordings and it's not a bad release either. Featuring good renditions of popular and obscure songs I Might Be Wrong captures the spirit of the band perfectly. My favourite songs on this release are 'The National Anthem' (I can play the bass line), 'Morning Bell' & 'Everything In It's Right Place'.

Tracklisting
The National Anthem (originally appears on Kid A)
I Might Be Wrong (originally appears on Amnesiac)
Morning Bell (appears on both Kid A & Amnesiac)
Like Spinning Plates (originally appears on Amnesiac)
Idioteque (originally appears on Kid A)
Everything In Its Right Place (originally appears on Kid A)
Dollars and Cents (originally appears on Amnesiac)
True Love Waits (Non-Album Track, this is its first and only release)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, my secretary will now lose them in the in-tray for a few hours before finding them again and passing them to me.

MuggleNet: Half-Blood Prince Countdown