Monday 16 March 2009

Python Swallows Pet Dog

Patty Buntine became worried when her Maltese terrier-cross Bindi failed to show up for breakfast at her home in Australia's Northern Territory. "She was always there so I got worried and went to look for her," she said. "I went around the side of the house and that's when I found the snake. It couldn't move and had its head up in a striking position. "It's belly was bulging - it looked like a great big coconut was inside it. I knew straight away that it had ate Bindi.

She should have been more concerned that it could get though an obviously poor fence into the garden rather than an act of nature. In fact she should have really been concerned that the snake could have eaten an unattended baby, then how would she feel if that happened?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, my secretary will now lose them in the in-tray for a few hours before finding them again and passing them to me.

MuggleNet: Half-Blood Prince Countdown