Sunday 1 March 2009

Things I plan to buy before my birthday

1. A suspender belt
I own lots of regular lingerie already but a sussie belt is just totally exudes feminine chic and I so want to wear one to not only see what i look in one but to help me feel more feminine and sexully alluring to men (for when I eventually want a boyfriend - as it's not fair on them to make them wait for me to complete my long journey to womanhood)

2. A 12 inch dildo
I've masturbated with smaller dildos and vibes but I really want to feel a foot long whopper inside of my body and I don't want to get another year older before I find out what it feels like to be fucked by one :)

3. Heeled Boots
I own plenty of heeled shoes and flats but I don't have a pair of heeled boots and i really want to own a pair of them.

4. Some girly glasses
My glasses are pretty unisex but I want some that are more feminine and girly to give me that little extra help so I pass even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, my secretary will now lose them in the in-tray for a few hours before finding them again and passing them to me.

MuggleNet: Half-Blood Prince Countdown