Thursday 25 December 2008

Post Christmas...erm...post...thing

A good day spent with family, we had fun, we ate food, I ate less than I normally would as I need to watch my weight and I want to lose some weight this year. I god some great prezzies, a DVD, a CD a new memory stick which has more storage space than my other three combined and a lot of cash to spend on girly clothes (and pay a few bills too)

I watched a couple of movies, Harry Ptter and the Prisoner of Azkaban was on, I think it's replaced Bond as the traditional ITV holiday movie and then Doctor Who, I SO want a dress like Miss Hartigan wore, and the gloves and earrings too if I'm honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, my secretary will now lose them in the in-tray for a few hours before finding them again and passing them to me.

MuggleNet: Half-Blood Prince Countdown