Friday 26 December 2008

Why I love my tits

I consider myself more female than male, but right now the only overt female expression I have is crossdressing, although in many respects I often think of it more as simply dressing and crossdressing is when I dress up like a boy. However to the rest of the work they only see the wrong thing so to them me wearing my normal clothes is to them a man in drag, a crossdresser. That's why I love my tits, they're a constant reminder that part of me is female, men don't have them (except for certain medical conditions or guys who want them, and why not? they're great to have) and every human should have breasts imo, they feel nice, I love to play with my nipples and I love wearing bra's and seeing how my bosom looks in a mirror, I'd rather lose my sight than my tits if I'm honest. I love telling you about them right now. My boobs, knockers, bust, funbags, shirt potatoes, melons, hooters, puppies, twins, girls, titties, jugs. Of course the best part of the title is the word my, meaning mine, not someone else's, my tits are my own. I also like calling them tits, although I understand other breast owners don't like the word. They can not call their own that, but mine are mine so I can call them what I want :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, my secretary will now lose them in the in-tray for a few hours before finding them again and passing them to me.

MuggleNet: Half-Blood Prince Countdown