Tuesday 30 December 2008

is it possible to be addicted to coffee?

I love a good cuppa, coffee that is. I really cannot stand tea at all, it just tastes awful to me. I try not to drink too much either, about five or six cups a day and preferably before 2pm. I'm going ot have one more cuppa just now and that'll be enough for me. I've read about people who are actually addiced to coffee, how can they possibly sleep? If I have a cuppa after 4pm I can't sleep that night, there's no way I could ever drink enough to go without sleep. Plus I don't need a cuppa, but while it's cold like this it makes sense to get a warm drink now and again. I'm certainly not addicted to it like I am to chocolate, I freely admit to being a chocaholic, I love chocolate, it's like a boyfriend to me, holding me in his big strong arms keeping me safe and secure from the worries of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, my secretary will now lose them in the in-tray for a few hours before finding them again and passing them to me.

MuggleNet: Half-Blood Prince Countdown