Saturday 3 January 2009

Cooking Fun

I made beef balti today, I love cooking, but I never have time normally except for weekends as I don't want to go to work on a big meal and I don't want to cook last thing at night when I get in and I'm really not in the mood for food first thing in the morning or even lunch time, yes I'm a lazy cow, but weekends are perfect for slicing, dicing and spicing :) As mentioned in a previous ramble my cooking style is very simple and the ingredients different every time, so there's always some diversity and unpredictability. Same mess to clear up every time too though, just add messy mare to my list of faults.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, my secretary will now lose them in the in-tray for a few hours before finding them again and passing them to me.

MuggleNet: Half-Blood Prince Countdown