Tuesday 30 December 2008

Life: a poem

Am I falling or am I flying?
It's all a matter of opinion if
I'm in control of my life or not

It's like I'm moving without going
Moving fast just to stand still
Going nowhere fast as usual

Soaring above the ground so high
I am the eagle in the cool air
Riding the thermals of life

Too fast, too slow, too daunting
Too steady, too quick, it's confusing
I have my good days and bad ones

Sometimes things are just perfect
Others are just like total crap
I just want good more than bad

I want to fly above the hurting pain
Rise above the mundane nausea
Be myself not something other

Is it too hard to want normality
A simple existance where I'm happy
Some days it's here and then its gone

I guess we can't have joy all the time
But I'd like more fun than misery
That's all we can hope for I guess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, my secretary will now lose them in the in-tray for a few hours before finding them again and passing them to me.

MuggleNet: Half-Blood Prince Countdown