Tuesday 30 December 2008

Star Trek: The New Voyages aka Phase II

A not for profit fan made series that is trying to complete the five year mission . I've seen the pilot and the first 3 episodes so far and I've been impressed by how much better each one's been than the last. Episode 4 is available now, well ok it was available 10 days ago but I've waited until now to download it to avoid the rush. It's the first part of a 2-part storyline, a first for the series and the trailer looks excellent.

0. Come What May
1. In Harm's Way
2. To Serve All Of My Days
3. World Enough And Time
4. Blood And Fire - Part 1
5. Blood And Fire - Part 2
6. Enemy: Starfleet
7. The Child
8. Kitumba - Part 1
9. Kitumba - Part 2

As you can see it's an ambitious project and I really hope they make it. It's also worth nothing that James Cawley who plays Kirk in this series has an unnamed role in the forthcoming Star Trek movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, my secretary will now lose them in the in-tray for a few hours before finding them again and passing them to me.

MuggleNet: Half-Blood Prince Countdown